Recovery Nation

Personal Development Forum
It is currently Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:34 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:48 pm 

Hello and Thank You!

I have submitted my introductory account of the issues that brought me to RN, but have not been able to :

View the Partner's Checklist
View the Partner's Objectives

As a result, I have not been able to begin my path to healing. I have been reading as much as I can absorb, but I desperately need to get started...I am sure you understand.

I am not very forum or internet saavy, so this may be the problem. Any assistance would be so gratefully appreciated. Every time I click on any links, I get the "fatal error" message.

Again, thank you. I am so happy and relieved to have been accepted to participate.

Most Sincerely,

whatnow

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:41 pm 
Partner's Coach (Admin)

Hi whatnow,

Welcome to RN. You do not need to access the checklists to get started. What you can do is go to the Partner's Forum, create your individual healing thread, and begin working on the self-directed Partner's healing workshop. Given that you found this forum, you should have no trouble finding the Partner's Lesson Response forum (where you will create your healing thread). The drop down menu where you see the checklist links is where you will also find the workshop links. If after a while you still cannot access the personal monitoring and checklists, please send an email to Coach Cheryl and she will look into it. They are simply supplemental tools to the workshop and you will have more insight in how to use them once you have worked your way through the workshop a bit.

Be well.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:46 pm 

:g: Thank you so much!

I have emailed the page to myself, so I may reread the info, think some more, mull my vision over in my head and post within the next few days.

Tonight, I am just painfully sad. I need to have a good cry...then a vision!

Again, I thank you from the depth of my heart.

whatnow

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 6:14 am 
System Technician

Hi WhatNow

Although those sections of the site are not required for your healing to progress, they should work and I've made some fixes to do with user permissions recently. You should now be able to access those sections - please let me know if you have further problems.

Regards,
SysTech