Recovery Nation

Personal Development Forum
It is currently Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:20 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Husbands account
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:19 am 

My husband tried to register a few days ago under randrhusband as user name. It is still not activated. How long does activation take? Waiting patiently.

R

Post subject: Re: Husbands account
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:54 am 
System Technician

Hi RandRWife

Account activation isn't as simple a process as it should be, although we've been able to make it somewhat more streamlined in the last few months. It gets done as and when time permits, and usually in bulk (ie a few build up). But almost always within a week.

I myself got stuck in this process when I didn't select a correct set of "Healing Options" on the registration page. We've now added checks to make sure that the user is warned about this sort of thing before they submit the form. Any other users reading this wondering about their registration might like to get started on the exercises anyway, and save their responses into a Word document until they get forum access through.

I checked RandRHusband's account and I see he's been in and posted OK.

Regards,
SysTech

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:39 pm 

My H applied for an account with RN about 2 months ago initially. And has since sent another request a week ago and still has not heard from anyone. This is very discouraging for both of us. I don't know what to do. I feel it is very important for him to participate completely. I don't even know how to get help for this because we are all supposed to be here anonymously. Please if someone could give me some advise regarding this it would be much appreciated! I fear he will become discouraged and lose his momentum. This all has been such a struggle as it always is with this kind addiction. And I just need some help. Please!me77

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:57 pm 
General Coach (Admin)

Taken care of.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:11 pm 
General Coach (Admin)

:w:

Last bumped by me77 on Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:11 pm.