Recovery Nation

Personal Development Forum
It is currently Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:32 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:17 am 

whenever I try to click on these links it just takes me to the main page of the forum, am I doing something wrong??

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:26 am 
General Coach (Admin)

Please use this link for the healing checklist http://www.recoverynation.com/p_checkli ... rofile.php

The healing manager does not save your work as of now. It is a part of some programming needs that we are trying to raise money for.

Thanks,

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:06 pm 

Thanks coachCheryl, but that link is still just taking me to the forum home page.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:34 pm 
Partner's Coach

I just got on here to ask about the same problem.

Then I decided to try logging off again and logging back on again. And it works. Weird.

Just an fyi, I tried the link above and the link in the drop down menu under 'partners', and both took me to the forum page. Then when I logged out, then back on, then clicked both links again and they both took me to the healing checklist. So that is what I suggest trying. I do not understand programming at all to know why that fixed it but it did....for now. I have wondered why it seemed to work sometimes and not work other times...thought maybe I was clicking the wrong link but nope I was clicking the right thing all along. Whew, thought it was me there for a bit. :s: That if I only clicked the right one.... lol

"What day is it,?" asked Pooh.
"It's today," squeaked Piglet.
"My favorite day," said Pooh.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:57 pm 

well, frustratingly for me, it still only takes me to the forum index page... I've tried logging out and in again... to no avail.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:05 pm 
General Coach (Admin)

I'm sorry TB, this is one of the areas that the programmer must fix. I've done what I can with both the manager and checklist. I am not a programmer and my php skills are improving but are not expert yet.

If we are able to raise the funds for the programmer that is the first thing I will have him fix.

Coach Cheryl

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:37 pm 

thanks CoachCheryl,

I totally appreciate how things are. I am going on an overseas holiday in three weeks, but have already earmarked part of my first pay cheque when I return as a donation towards the fantastic work you all do here at RN.

Cheers, :ex:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:16 pm 
General Coach (Admin)

:g:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:11 pm 

I'm experiencing the same thing. I'm glad I'm not going crazy. I'll also wait for the updates.

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 6:29 am 
System Technician

Healing Checklists and Manager should be accessible now - as long as you selected the appropriate "Healing Options" when you registered your account. If you didn't, that's no problem for me to modify those as required.

Basically, depending on which options you select, you either get put into the "Recovery Group" or the "Healing Group" and that should happen automatically when your account is approved/activated.

I've still a little work to do because there are multiple ways for a Coach to activate an account and one isn't behaving properly, but all existing accounts should have access.

Let me know either in this thread or via a PM if you still have problems with this.

Regards,
SysTech

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 3:39 am 
System Technician

OK, I plugged up that alternative route for activating users. This time I put the "HealingOptions -> Group Membership" function call right into the heart of the function that flips users between being active and deactivated. So if there's yet ANOTHER way of doing it, it should catch that too.

Tested fine locally, tested fine on development site so I've put that live.

I've also patched up the 36 Recovery and 16 Healing accounts that have been activated this month.

SysTech

PS And this post is me checking that I haven't horribly horribly broken anything in production :g:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:50 pm 

Ello!

I can't excess the "healing checklist" or the "healing manager". I'm not sure but I may have registered incorrectly. When I click on either the healing checklist or healing manager it goes directly to the forum and it reads in red letters "You do not have group access permission for this functionality."

I am a "partner",so I am wondering if by accident I registered under the wrong kind of account.

Thanks much,
Nowincolor :e:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:10 pm 

I am having the same problem with the checklist. Can you help me with that so I can have access to it too and check it out.

Also, when I click on the online dating assessment what I get is this: http://www.recoverynation.com/recovery/ ... dating.php

Which reads "Error 404 not Found ...The document you are looking for may have been removed or re-named. Please contact the web site owner for further assistance."

I would like access to that as well if possible.

Thank you for all your help.

EA

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:10 am 

Hi

I am also unable to access the Healing Checklist and Healing Manager.

When I click on the Healing Manager, I get this message:
"The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Your error has been logged.
Error: /p_manager/userval.php"

When I click on the Healing Checklist I get this message:
"Fatal error: Call to undefined function session_register() in /home/recove8/public_html/phpbb_integration.php on line 99"

Is this the same problem that others are having? Does this just mean that my username is not activated to access these pages?

Thank you for your help!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:33 pm 
Partner's Coach (Admin)

Hi there,

It might be the same issue that occurred previously, with certain buttons not being clicked upon registration. I think the manager that you access may depend on which stream you select when you sign up. Unfortunately, I am not savvy with the technical administration of the site, so I will leave this for SysTech to look into when he is available. What many people may not know about our site, especially those who are new to the site, is that it is run primarily by volunteers. Resources are limited, and most of the money from paid coaching and donations goes to covering the costs of just keeping the site online. Further, as volunteers, we all have lives outside of RN, including families, careers, hobbies, etc. We all do our best to contribute as we can, and we really appreciate the patience of the community when things aren't running as smoothly as we'd like.

Be well.