Recovery Nation

Personal Development Forum
It is currently Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:18 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Sexual screening process
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:53 pm 

I have completed the first of the 3 sexual assessment screening tasks. Can someone explain to me how you send the second one. I cannot see a send button at the bottom of the page? Thanks NewLifeMan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:44 pm 

Hi, I am no expert, but I think you are talking about Lesson 11, right? I had the same problem, and asked a mentor. The response was that there are some links/buttons still on the site that were never activated ( because of Jon's untimely passing). So all I did was to copy the results onto my recovery page. Hope this helps.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:57 am 
System Technician

Hi New Life Man

Those screening pages are generally reviewed by coaches when the person submitting them is in 'paid for' coaching. So in terms of getting feedback in the 'free' track, ReadyToStart has had a good idea to post them in your normal recovery thread. It might be worth putting that in the instructions.

That said, the page should still work and I would expect a button to be on the screen, so I'll check it out and get back to you.

Best Wishes,
SysTech

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:21 am 

Hi,

I guess I run into the same problem with the Initial Life Assessment, which is refered to from Lesson 11.
Being a web developer myself I can see a technical issues with the table data of question 11. And the section "Follow up questions" just ends after question B4 "Which medium do you prefer?", leaving the rest of the page blank without a submit button or anything.

If I can do anything to help fixing this, please let me know and I will happily do so!

Kind regards,
Piet

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:26 pm 
Partner's Coach (Admin)

Hello Piet,

Thank you for your offer. I really do not have anything to do with the technical aspects of the site, but as a long time member and then coach, I do know that the site is run primarily by volunteers. As readytostart pointed out, Coach Jon (founder) passed away, which resulted in a group of people jumping in to do what they could to keep the site going. Namely, Coach Cheryl has been the primary administrator, with SysTech supporting on the technical end of things, and all of the coaches and mentors doing their part to keep the community focused and aligned with the mission of the site and the values of the work. Unfortunately, we have also since experienced a couple site crashes and rebuilds. As Jon’s vision was for the offerings to be completely accessible and free, and for members to have a forum where they would not be inundated with advertisements and the like, resources are understandably limited. Anyhow, your comments are duly noted, and I thank you again for your offer. We will certainly be in touch if we are able to accommodate (i.e. take advantage of your generous offer).

Sincerely,

Mel