Recovery Nation

Personal Development Forum
It is currently Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:27 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Server Issues
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 6:23 am 
System Technician

I was using Recovery Nation today and I got a rash of "500 - Internal Server Error" errors popping up. I was able to check the server logs and it showed a lot of people were getting the same thing this morning. That's a really general error code that basically means "Something Went Wrong".

Unfortunately, the server logs showed it was complaining that it couldn't find it's special "I've had a 500 Error" reporting template, so I couldn't find out what the actual cause was. I've now uploaded one of these reporting templates, so the next time we see the issue, I hope it'll tell me something a bit more sensible.

If anyone sees it, feel free to copy and paste the text that appears into a post in this thread.

The fault seemed to stop occuring after about 30 minutes.

Post subject: Re: Server Issues
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:09 am 

Thanks for the heads up and all you do,
skrelon

Post subject: Re: Server Issues
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:22 pm 

Hi guys, I've just had a problem trying to donate via the 'donate' button. I tried to donate through PayPal, which is what I usually do, and when I pressed the button to submit, it said 'if you are not redirected to Health Services in ten seconds, press here. I didn't get to 'press here' before it went to 'Error 404. Site note found' at this point I don't know if my donation has gone through, or not. Obviously there is a glitch. :(

P.S. I've just received an email that seemed to suggest that my donation went through. I'm also having trouble posting. Last time I tried to post it informed me that I couldn't post unless I was logged in. I was logged in. Keeping my fingers crossed that I can post this time :{