Recovery Nation

Personal Development Forum
It is currently Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:55 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:30 am 
System Technician

Hi There

I've now finished a revamp of the Recovery, Partner's and Couple's workshops and I'm looking for seven testers to check through the work I've done and report back any problems encountered.

Each tester would have about 30 pages to look at, so I estimate it being about 3 hours of work - depending on how many issues are found!

Ideally Coaches and Mentors would take on this task as they're more likely to have a good feel for how the website hangs together and be better able to spot any unintended changes to Jon's text. If not, then anyone who has completed the recovery or partner's workshops is welcome to apply.

Thanks for the help!
SysTech

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:04 pm 
Recovery Coach

I'd be willing to check the Recovery workshops. Do you mean testing code (which I have no experience in) or editing (which I have plenty of experience in)?

B

"Be a lamp unto yourself." - Buddha

"The obstacle is the path."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:16 pm 
General Coach (Admin)

Basically it's looking at the section Systech gives you for spelling, grammar or format errors and functionality. The spelling and grammar have pretty much been fixed but there may be a couple lingering out there. Just need to make sure everything is working properly before we switch over.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:40 pm 

I'm not a coach or mentor but I have completed my healing workshop and would love to help! Please let me know if there is anything I can do. Thanks me77

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:25 pm 

I can help as well if you like:)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:08 am 
System Technician

Thanks All!

I'll send you a PM to discuss how we go about communicating, and then we can get started!

Regards,
SysTech

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]