1. Practicing Integrity with daily activities and decisions
2. Having others respect me based on my respect for them
3. Making excellence a way of life at work, at home and in my extracurricular activities
4. Being a servant leader to others
5. Practicing loving my wife with renewed intimacy
6. Pray daily with focus on family and those in need
7. Loving nature and the beauty of my environment
8. Bringing humor to others at the appropriate times
9. Writing a book
10. Organize my life activities to focus on my retirement (which I call my rejuvenation)
11. Controlling my diabetes by keeping my A1C between 6.2 and 6.4
12. Striving for financial independence
13. Exercising daily to keep my weight between 170 and 175 pounds
I've missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed.
I've failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.
Last edited by mighty oak on Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.