Recovery Nation

Personal Development Forum
It is currently Tue May 11, 2021 11:59 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:31 am 

Lesson 2 Exercise: Creating a vision for life -:
Over the span of my life what do I wanna be?
Considering that to be a very large topic and the uncertainity of life. Still I want to be a Good partner and the best lover I can be coz i want my life to be filled with love and fullfillment and the start of all of it is relationships so i want to be a loyal partner as earlier i have strayed from that and made few wrong but reversible decisions and I want to make the right decision of what i make and develop the value system from where those decision come and they be for the good of me and my partner and make my now gf as my only intimate physically and emotionally partner , i want to work on the relationship daily so that the end result would be better than true love stuff.

For the second part that is the relationship with myself coz I consider me very imp to me so I want to develop love and compassion for me and be a friend and motivator to myself, I want to push myself and be a man of action and do hard and stuff that i love that would push me to become an alpha male ie improve my physical, social, performance and financial skills which are what they sound like such as my habits of getting up early , skin care to look good, exercising and nutrition to live better and healthier, work ethic and skill set to both improve my performance and financial status and meditation and yoga to connect to the inner power and peace. I want to simply improve my habits and function at a small pace daily so i can be Healthier, wiser, and wealthy when i grow old. I want to leave a legacy of hard working, man of action and compassionate ,loving friend and partner. Read a lot of books and do what i love in both career and in hobby and through that be a happy and relaxed persin